Saturday, November 5, 2011

PE1_iMovie


PE1_iMovie

The objective of the W2 - Practical experience was to

            As an Apple consumer, I have working knowledge of many of the iLife applications.  While I am no expert with iMovie, I have very concrete experience with iTunes and limited experience with Garageband and iPhoto.  Surprisingly, the iMovie “11 Essential Training” introduced me to iLife siblings iWeb and iDVD.







            Chapters 1 and 2 were used to assess the version of iMovie, the viewer’s familiarity with different types of video connections and a review of the evolution of video cameras.  General instructions for importing video were provided for each type of camera listed.  Based on the descriptions provided I have at my disposal the Kodak video camera provided by FSO and the camera/video options on my iPhone and MacBook.  These cameras are memory based or digital still.   Interestingly, I just recently completed a project importing a video from other sources.  I look forward to practicing  my iMovie skills with Garrick Chow’s exercise files.







No comments:

Post a Comment