Friday, November 11, 2011

PE4_Tonara

I have decided to use my RILS to further discover the functions of Tonara.  I am interested to find how Tonara can be used for teaching, collaborating and sharing.  I have determined that I will try the application with two students, one with no musical training and one with over 15 years experience. 

The idea is to find out what level of musical fluency a student must have to use the Tonara.  I also would like to determine is Tonara is applicable for the beginning student.  One finding is that the music catalog is limited by the types of scores available.   I have selected pieces that should be playable by my experienced student.  However, I am challenged to find material for my new student.  

In order to master Tonara, I am personally working on several scores that will be shared through the record and sharing option.  I have enlisted a private instructor to ascertain if this is a helpful tool for feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment