Saturday, November 5, 2011

PE3_iMovie

Chapter 8 Sharing Your Movies

Once the iMovie is finished, it is ready for posting or viewing by an audience.  iMovie provides several options to choose for uploading depending on the output device or website selected.  

Critical to the EMDT program is for students to demonstrate several competencies.  There is the technological mastery of iMovie.  Combine that with the creative synthesis of the subject matter into a video that is academically sound.  This is a direct application of knowledge to create a dynamic project.  

I created a short iMovie to practice using the special effects.  I used two photos from the iMovie '11 exercise file.  These are some very nice stills and video to work with.  I was able to apply a title and the fade to black and dissolve transitions.  I even challenged myself to add audio of a Big Waterfall clip found in the iLife sound effects.  With enough time and patience I am certain I can create some really interesting videos for the my capstone project, for place of employment and for personal enjoyment.











Thanks and Goodbye!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracy,

    Your short little movie looked really good! I loved reading about your iMovie adventure. Doesn't it feel good to go through an actual training for a piece of software we use in this program? I look forward to seeing some more great iMovies now!

    ReplyDelete